Doors are ideally suited for new installations or for remodeling, in masonry, tile, wood or other wall and ceiling surfaces. Door features rounded safety corners.
Features & Highlights
- Door and Frame are fabricated from 16 gage, galvannealed steel with a prime coat finish.
- Frame is one piece construction, 1" wide and provides perfect concealment of the rough wall opening. Wall frame is provided with 1/4" mounting holes for fastening within the furred spaces allowing faster installation and fixing maximum clearance.
- Concealed Pivoting Rod Hinge prevents distortion and closes door squarely. Doors 24" or larger are provided with a continuous piano hinge.
- Latch is screwdriver operated.
- Finish is a prime coat suitable for painting.
|Item Weight:||42.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 24 x 24 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elmdor, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.