48 x100 1/2 inch Openings Square Mesh Welded Wire 19 Gauge Hot-dipped Galvanized Hardware Cloth Gutter Guards Plant Supports Chicken Run Rabbit Fence Cage Wire Window Poultry Enclosure Doors
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the 48 x100 1/2 inch Openings Square Mesh Welded Wire 19 Gauge Hot-dipped Galvanized Hardware Cloth Gutter Guards Plant Supports Chicken Run Rabbit Fence Cage Wire Window Poultry Enclosure Doors by Amagabeli at Drakes Door. MPN: DHW-003-05. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ¡¡ Amagabeli, as the manufacturer and direct seller, we have plentiful supply of cloth weaving machines. We produce different sized hardware
Amagabeli, as the manufacturer and direct seller, we have plentiful supply of cloth weaving machines. We produce different sized hardware cloth for various buyers' needs.
Heavy gauge cloth adjustable at your wish! Suit for chicken coops, rabbit cages, plants and flower beds, ect.
You don¡¯t have to worry about predators dashing into your yard and snatching away the chickens or rabbits even before they can retreat back into the safety of the coop. Dogs and skunks are some of the most common predators that often do this, the larger dogs or coyotes can easily chew through them. To counter this, you could build an elevated coop that is at least 2-3 feet high. Against airborne predators like owls and hawks or small animals that can leap up high (raccoon), heavy duty metal wire will be strong enough to stop them from breaking through.
Small holes by 1/2 inch matters! Able to block small animals attack or accommodate plant stems.
Snakes and members of the weasel family can get into coops or cages through very small openings, devastating a flock in very short order. The 1/2 inch mesh gives small holes to keep the predators out.
Gardeners may love this cloth. Cut it into suitable sizes for your flower beds, keep them organized and better their support!
Features & Highlights
- Amagabeli Hardware Cloth is used predominantly for pest control screen and fencing. The cloth mesh is cut with tin snips and shaped for specific projects in a home or on a property, including coverings for window and screen doors, chicken run, rabbit fence, tree guards, drains, gutters, under eaves, soil sifters, and much more.
- Material & Size: 19gauge, 48inx100ft, heavy duty hot dipped galvanized hardware cloth, providing a double zinc coating for maximum rust resistance and long life, measures 48 inch 100 foot, cut easily with scissors. Molded or folded as needed without any problems. The 1/2-inch mesh roll is flexible and tight enough to leave out larger ground crawling arachnids.
- Gardening Pest Control Mesh: Wire mesh fencing use on the bottom of a raised garden bed and flower beds to allow drainage and root growth, to keep out bugs and insects, rodents like rats, mice, moles, snakes, small animals like little cottontails, antelope squirrel; great protection for vegetables, tomatoes, strawberries and herbs.
- Poultry Enclosure: The 1/2" galvanized harwdare cloth for a huge enclosure to keep racoons, owls, a german shepherd, a border collie;to keep snakes, scorpians, raccoons, possums, skunks, waesels, etc out and make rabbits, chicks, hens, birds safe.
- Guards-Tree Guards & Gutter Guards: Work with T posts and wooden box to generate large space for trees or sieve soil dust in projects or big airport engineering.
|Brand:||AMAGABELI GARDEN & HOME|
|Package Weight:||67 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 10 x 10 inches|