Aluminum Alloy Welding Brazing Soldering Repair 17" Rod Cracks Polish Boat 10pcs
Aluminum Alloy Welding Brazing Soldering Repair 17'' Rod Cracks Polish Boat 10pcs by Unknown at Drakes Door. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specification: Measurement Units: mm / inch Material: Aluminum alloy Length: 17-23/32'' / (450mm) Diameter: 1/8 inch / (φ 3.2mm) Color: metalic
Features & Highlights
- ✔High strength, excellent corrosion resistance for joining aluminum to aluminum
- ✔Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- ✔Application for aluminum and aluminum alloy welding. ✔You can use it like TIG filler rod.
- ✔This alloy is especially useful for soldering aluminum windows, doors, and miter joints.
- ✔Ideal for sealing holes in aluminum boats, gutters, and siding. This is just TIG filler rod.