Andersen® Fwh68 Hinged Door - (Active Door Panel) 3-point Lock Mechanism (1988 to Present)
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Andersen® Fwh68 Hinged Door - (Active Door Panel) 3-point Lock Mechanism (1988 to Present) by Andersen at Drakes Door. MPN: 2579771. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 2579771 Andersen ACTIVE 3- Point Lock Mechanism. Frenchwood Hinged Patio Door with locking hooks at top and bottom Stainless Steel This 3-point
Frenchwood Hinged Patio Door with locking hooks at top and bottom
This 3-point lock fits Andersen 6 foot 8 inch tall Frenchwood Hinged Doors built from 1988 - present.
Overall Length: 76-1/2 inch
Faceplate Width: 7/8 Inch.
Backset: 2 inch
Handle Spacing (PZ): 4-3/16
Center of Deadbolt to Center of Spring latch: 1-3/8 inch
Handle Height:: 36-1/8 inch
Bottom Hook Location: 31-1/8 Inches (center of handle to center of hook)
Top Hook Location: 35-1/2 inches - (center of Handle to center of hook)
Note: Andersen Frenchwood hinged doors have 4 heights;
6-8 door panel = 76-7/16
6-11 door panel = 79-3/8
7-6 door panel = 86-7/16
8-0 door panel = 93-1/2
Most Andersen patio door locks have a 7 digit part number on the face plate
Related Andersen Multi-point locks - FWH68 door
2579771 - 6-8 Active New Style
2579777 - 6-8 Passive New Style
2579512 - 6-8 Active Old Style
2579527 - 6-8 Passive Old Style
This Andersen patio door lock is interchangeable with the older zinc dichromate (gold colored) Active Models
Features & Highlights
- Fits 6' 8" high Frenchwood Hinged Patio Doors with a visible glass height of 63-1/2".
- Lock mechanism is universal and used for both left and right hinged patio doors.
- This lock mechanism fits in the vertical edge of the main active door panel.
- The passive door panel requires a different lock mechanism.
- This stainless steel active lock mechanism replaces the gold colored zinc dichromate lock mechanism part number 2579512.
|Package Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|