Beyond LED 150827 48W Indoor Led Troffer Lights, 2" x 4"
Beyond LED 150827 48W Indoor Led Troffer Lights, 2'' x 4'' by Beyond LED at Drakes Door. MPN: 150827. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Troffer Lights are a staple when it comes to commercial lighting, and have been used for many different applications over the years. These fixtures
Features & Highlights
- Watts: 48W, Size: 2" x 4", Qualified: UL & DLC, Lumens: 6000lm, CCT: 6000K, Input Voltage: 100-277Vac, IP: IP20, Power Factor: >0.9, Beam Angle: 120°, CRI: ≥80, Lifespan: 50,000 hrs, 5 Years Warranty.
- FEATURES: UL & DLC Certificate. LM-80 SMD chip, high CRI. Up to 106 lumens per watt. Easy to install and operate. Steel, commercial quality paint coating. Central lens door enables convenience of PCBA's replacing.
- ADVANTAGES: No UV or IR in the beam. Easy to install and operate. Energy saving, long lifespan. Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming. Green and without mercury. Bigger size MCPCB for better thermal management, by separating heat dissipation to reduce the weight of the lamp heat sinking.
- Troffer Lights are a staple when it comes to commercial lighting, and have been used for many different applications over the years. These fixtures are recessed and come in two different sizes of 2' x 2' and 2' x 4'. If you are looking to replace your fluorescent troffer lights with long lasting LED troffer lights, then look no further. Our troffer lights offer an exceptional 80+ CRI, easy installation, and a bigger size MCPCB for better thermal management.
- The 2' x 4' LED troffers deliver high lumens that achieve up to a 106 lumens per watt. It is also available in 4000k and 5000k and offers 0-10V dimming. The main differences in the 2' x 2' and the 2' x '4 are its size and lumens per watt. However, the quality for both troffers are the same making them perfect for new construction applications, or retrofitting existing fluorescent troffer fixtures with recessed installation.
- New trophers that are perfect for retrofitting existing fluorescent troffer fixtures!
- Notice For User: Please turn off power before install or change assembly parts. The input voltage and lamps should be matched, after connecting the power line, Please make sure the wiring section is insulated Licensed Electrician Installation ONLY.
|Manufacturer:||Beyond LED Technology|
|Publisher:||Beyond LED Technology|
|Studio:||Beyond LED Technology|
|Item Weight:||10.6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||14.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||25.5 x 4 x 4 inches|