DEWALT DWE7490X 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw with Scissor Stand
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 6% on the DEWALT DWE7490X 10-Inch Job Site Table Saw with Scissor Stand by DEWALT at Drakes Door. MPN: DWE7490X. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. View largerView largerView largerDEWALT Job Site Table Saw with StandThis DEWALT Job Site Table saw offers convenience and flexibility with the added
DEWALT Job Site Table Saw with Stand
This DEWALT Job Site Table saw offers convenience and flexibility with the added value of the Scissor Stand which allows you to set this up anywhere on your work site.
Combining Power with Portability
The DEWALT DWE7490X 10-inch Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand features rack and pinion telescoping fence rails that make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts, with 28 inches of rip capacity that easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material. It also has a flip over fence which allows for narrow rip cuts and telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
This saw features a 15.0 amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods. It offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees,and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. This unit also includes a 2 inch Dust Collection Port that easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction. This saw/stand combo has board storage that provides easy access to the Site Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use. A 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit also comes with a compact folding stand for easy stand-alone job site usage. This is all covered by DEWALT'S 3 year manufacturers warranty.
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
What's in the Box
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- 10-inch 24 tooth carbide blade
- Folding Stand
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, and ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet x 8 feet).
- Serious Wood workers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet x 8 feet), framing lumber, 2-inch x 12-inch, sizing material up to 3 inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1x material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
Features & Highlights
- Improved air flow
- Provides electronic feedback
- Durable and heavy duty
- Dust Port Diameter 2.5 inches
- Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of guarding components appropriate for each application
- Exclusive telescoping fence delivers 24-1/2-inch rip capacity without sacrificing portability
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small and portable package
- Features a 15-amp, high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
|Item Weight:||87 pounds|
|Item Size:||20.38 x 30.25 x 30.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||87 pounds|
|Package Size:||30 x 20.25 x 20.25 inches|