DURA-LIFT Ultra-Life 2" Reinforced 6200Z Bearing Nylon Garage Door Roller and 4" Stem (10 Pack)
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the DURA-LIFT Ultra-Life 2'' Reinforced 6200Z Bearing Nylon Garage Door Roller and 4'' Stem (10 Pack) by DURA-LIFT at Drakes Door. MPN: DLR6200Z. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The DURA-LIFT Ultra-Life 2'' Nylon Garage Door Roller with Reinforced 6200Z Bearing on 4'' Stem (10 Pack) is a replacement roller kit for old, noisy or
The DURA-LIFT Ultra-Life 2" Nylon Garage Door Roller with Reinforced 6200Z Bearing on 4" Stem (10 Pack) is a replacement roller kit for old, noisy or broken sectional, track-style garage doors. The heavy-duty 6200Z bearing cages the ball bearings so there is no rubbing or friction, in combination the nylon wheel, results in the quieter and smoother opening and closing of your garage door. The caged bearing increases roller cycle rating by 10 times = 100,000 door open/close cycles at a 120 pound load. The perfect DIY garage door project to reduce your garage opening and closing noise by up to 75%!
- Product rating: exceeds 100,000 cycles at 120 pound load
- Roller wheel: Nylon 6 wheel with 6200Z bearing
- Wheel material: Nylon 6 wheel offers long-lasting, Ultra-Quiet™ operation
- Bearing grease: lubrication groove contains Mobilgrease XHPTM 222 grease for smooth operation over an extended period of time
- Standard shaft size: 4-5/8" length 7/16" diameter
- Standard wheel size: 1-13/16" diameter, 1/2" thickness, 1/2" shoulder
DURA-LIFT™ products are distributed exclusively by WESSOL and are warranted against defects or failures for one year from the purchase date. Should you incur a defect or failure during this period, WESSOL will assist you or replace the product(s) at no additional cost.
Need Application or Installation Help?
Please reach out and ask our experts!
PLEASE INSTALL ALL HARDWARE AS DIRECTED.
Features & Highlights
- ULTRA-LIFETM: reinforced 6200Z bearing with heavy-duty cage increases life of rollers up to 10x longer than original equipment rollers
- 6200Z STANDARD BEARING: holds ball bearings in place so there is less play and friction between bearings, resulting in 10x the longevity of the roller with a cycle rating of up to 100,000 cycles
- ULTRA-QUIET OPERATION: reduce noise by up to 75% with a 6200Z ball bearing with heavy-duty cage - much quieter and longer lasting than original equipment garage rollers
- ULTRA LUBRICATION: bearing lubrication groove contains Mobilgrease XHPTM 222 grease for enhancing bearing protection in low and high temperature applications (5°F to 300°F / -15°C to 150°C)
- VERIFIED TEST RATINGS: exceeds 120,000 door open/close cycles at 120 pound load
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.9 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 3 x 3 inches|