The non-handed 9600 series Genesis is a windstorm-rated, surface-mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latchbolt. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt, and install. It's field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, as well as for 12VDC or 24VDC.
Features & Highlights
- Internally Mounted Solenoid, Horizontal Lockdown Screws, Plug-In Connectors
- Static Strength: 1,500lbs, Dynamic Strength: 70' per Pound, Endurance: 1,000,000 Cycles
- Durability Minimum: 500,000 Cycles, Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 9", Dual Locking
- Continuous-Duty Operation
- Tamper Resistance, Low Current Draw
|Manufacturer:||Hanchett Entry Systems|
|Brand:||HANCHETT ENTRY SYSTEMS|
|Publisher:||Hanchett Entry Systems|
|Studio:||Hanchett Entry Systems|
|Item Weight:||2.58 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HANCHETT ENTRY SYSTEMS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.