This Ironton 125 flux core welder welds 18-gauge mild steel up to 3/16in. thick. With a host of great features at a fraction of the price of other brands, this flux core welder is great for a wide variety of jobs around the house, the farm, the shop, even the demolition derby pit. With dependable performance, it's sure to be an instant favorite.
(1) Welder with 6ft. power cord
(1) Hardwired ground clamp with 6ft. cable
(1) Hardwired flux-core gun with 6ft. cable
(2) Tweco-style contact tips
(1) Chipping hammer/wire brush
Features & Highlights
- Operates on readily-available 115V/20 amp power - no special wiring required
- Convenient carry handle and compact size for easy portability
- Trigger-activated arc keeps wire "electrically cold" when not welding
- Two voltage settings for versatility
- Includes heavy-duty flux core gun and ground clamp
|Part Number:||NEOMIG 100|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ironton, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Iron Antler Forge
Burner not included, please read this full description before making your purchase. With the Handy Forge, anyone can forge and shape metal and you don't need to spend a fortune to do it! Bend, twist, or hammer metal into shape for jewelry, artwork, u...
By Miller Electric
mpn: 212829, ean: 0715959332200,
No Product Data Available at this time....
GYS 2700 Car Dent Repair for Vehicle Panel Spot Puller Dent Bonnet Door Repair The GYSPOT 2700 with its 2700A maximum output, is the ideal product for dent pulling, dent pulling jobs and straightening of low thickness car body elements such as bonnet...