Samsung Ezon SHS-3321 Keyless Smart Universial Deadbolt Digital Door Lock, Black
Free Shipping Included! Samsung Ezon SHS-3321 Keyless Smart Universial Deadbolt Digital Door Lock, Black by Samsung at Drakes Door. MPN: SHS-3321. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Universial Deadbolt - 2-3/4(70mm), 2-3/8(60mm) - selectable User-friendly Accessibility - RFID card, Pin Number Anti Theft Mode New USA version - 1
Universial Deadbolt - 2-3/4(70mm), 2-3/8(60mm) - selectable
User-friendly Accessibility - RFID card, Pin Number
Anti Theft Mode
New USA version - 1 Deadbolt installation
9V Battery Back up >Do not attempt to repair the product yourself. Change your codes regularly to ensure the security of your codes. Minimize the lock's exposure to moisture including wet hands and direct contact with liquids. Do not exert excessive force or use sharp instrument on the touchscreen. Insert the batteries according to correct polarity. When the low-battery warning sounds, replace all batteries immediately. Do not mix old batteries with new batteries. Use soft, dry cloth to clean the lock and avoid cleaning with water, alcohol or other chemicals.
Features & Highlights
- Standard 160/161 prep. installation, Touch pad screen, Keyless deadbolt lock, Adaptable to various door type by adjustable deadbolt
- Multi-leveled security code entry, PSB Fire tested, Burglar alarm & Fire detection sensor
- It should look like the system shuts down if you hear 4 consecutive beeps it failed. Success it will give you 3 beeps if you failed repeat the process until you succeed. You will then need to move the door where the trigger sensor is close to the magnet tab. You should hear a beep if the trigger sensor is in range. Do not press any buttons on the door lock until you have the trigger sensor next to the magnet tab
- The lock unlocks when it is supposed to stay locked This is because the doorlock has been registered from the incorrect way. These doorlocks can be installed either on the left or right side of the door. However, there are times when customers register these units as a right handed lock when it's supposed to be a left handed doorlock. In this case, you can follow the instructions below in order to resolve this issue. It requires the manufacturer reset listed below. First you will open the door to remove the trigger sensor from the magnet tab. You will then unlock the door (in which your case the dead bolt comes out). Press and hold the register button for 10 seconds. You will hear a beep when you push the button and then another after 5 seconds and a third at 10 seconds. Quickly input on the keypad the master reset code 1470852369 and press * (star key).
- Door Lock keeping lock/unlock without reason apparently severe times. This is due to the fact that the deadbolt is trying to lock, but something is in it's way and preventing the deadbolt to fully locking. Either the dead bolt hole in the door frame is too small or the door isn't closed all the way. You can also make the hole in the door longer to accommodate the deadbolt length. Also, you may want to take a look at the installation of the mounting plate. There are 3 screws that hold this unit together. If these screws are over-tightened, it will prevent the deadbolt from turning correctly. They would need to loosen these screws in order to resolve this issue (see page 8 of the manual for this issue).
|Item Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.44 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|