This sliding interior barn door kit is perfect for anyone looking to install a DIY barn door. The barn door kit includes everything you need besides the tools to install it. The parts included are as follows: Two looped hangers with 3" cast iron wheel - Hanger Length is 14" total and 10" from wheel base to end of hanger and 1.5" wide x 3/16" thick. The holes to attach to the door are located 1" and 6.5" from the bottom of the hanger; Five foot length track (overall length is 5'4" to accommodate end bumpers) of 1.5" wide x 3/16" thick steel track; 1-5/8" length spacers that hold the track off the wall; Washers that go between the spacers and the wall; 5/16" x 4.5" Lag bolts to attach the track to the wall; 5/16" x 1-1/2" lag bolts to attach the hangers to the door; Two 2" x 2" angle iron end stops; 2 safety anti-jump clips to prevent possible derailment and bolts to attach; Floor mounted door guide fits doors up to 1-7/8" width or can be used with a 1/8" mortise or kerf cut on the bottom of the door (for wider door guides, please contact us). The track is not predrilled to allow you to drill holes at the necessary locations. Basic installation instructions will be included and other helpful hints can be found online. *Hardware works with doors of 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" thickness.
Features & Highlights
- All Parts & Instuctions Needed to Hang Barn Door - Including 5 Foot Track
- Hardware is raw steel and ready to paint or leave unfinished for a rustic look - Made From Quailty Steel in the USA
- General Rule: Track length needs to be double the size of the door
- Hardware works with doors of 1-1/4" to 2-1/4" Thickness; Track hangs 1-11/16" off wall - A backer board might be necessary depending on setup
- Track comes in single piece
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mapp Caster, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.