Trim-Lok Crowned Rectangle Rubber Seal – EPDM Foam Rubber Seal with BT (3M) High Strength Tape – Door & Window Weather Seal for Your Home, Car, Truck, RV or Boat – .25” Height, .5” Width, 25’ Length
Free Shipping Included! Trim-Lok Crowned Rectangle Rubber Seal – EPDM Foam Rubber Seal with BT (3M) High Strength Tape – Door & Window Weather Seal for Your Home, Car, Truck, RV or Boat – .25” Height, .5” Width, 25’ Length by Trim-lok at Drakes Door. MPN: X114BT-25. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rubber Seals create an easy-to-close seal against dust, noise, and vibration. To prepare, cut to length with scissors or knife. Prior to
Rubber Seals create an easy-to-close seal against dust, noise, and vibration. To prepare, cut to length with scissors or knife. Prior to installation, ensure bonding surface is properly cleaned with a 50/50 mix of denatured alcohol and water solution.
The Crowned Rectangle Rubber Seals are available with two adhesive application options: high-strength foam acrylic adhesive (BT) and general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive (HT). The (BT) adhesive creates an airtight seal between the rubber and substrate and has low initial tack for easy repositioning. The (BT) high strength tape system creates the ultimate bond between the rubber and substrate, has the highest peel and shear resistance, and can be used under high loads of stress and force. Also, it has low initial tack for easy repositioning during installation and requires 72 hours of cure time for full bond strength. The general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive (HT) is ideal for light-duty applications and is best used to hold the rubber seal in place while installed in a static application or compressed between two stationary objects. (HT) may be used in some light duty dynamic applications against a variety of substrates.
Features & Highlights
- DURABLE EPDM FOAM RUBBER drowns out noise, eliminates vibration, and protects your vehicle, boat, or home from outside elements.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT crowned rectangle rubber seal provides excellent resistance to water absorption, ozone, sunlight aging, low temperature and compression set.
- EASY TO INSTALL adhesive-backed rubber seals made with two adhesive options: BT (3M) tape is a high-strength automotive-grade tape, while HT tape is a general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS on marine, automobile, and home cases - providing door, window, and hatch seals for cars, trucks, RVs, trailers, boats, and more!
- VARIETY OF DIMENSIONS AND SIZES available to fit your application need - allowing for the right size rubber seal strip to be applied to the job.
|Model:||0.25 inch height; 0.5 inch width|
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||16 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|